Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Thompson
Dr. John Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Alvarado Hospital and Tri-City Medical Center. Dr. Thompson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Thompson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Ronald Goldberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
La Mesa, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Leland Sprinkle Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
La Mesa, CA 0 mi50