A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watts, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Collins Watts MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Watts practice?
- Dr. John Watts has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Watts practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Warren Pathologists.