Dr. John Whitaker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2013
Great office!
Dr. Whitaker has been my pediatrician since my oldest child was born in 2008. He really listens, is great with kids, and easy to work with. His office staff has been great, I've always received calls back from the nurse promptly, and the insurance billing people are great to work with. I even got a personal call to explain why I would be getting a bill for something our insurance denied! My only complaint would be that we sometimes have to wait a while to see the doctor. But Dr. Whitaker never rushes me and always answers my questions fully - so I don't mind waiting while he does the same for other patients!

July 20th, 2011
What a let down!
The nurses are horrible. They are not knowledgable about many things. My son had reflux and I wanted to know what grade of reflux it was and the nurse just said "I'm not sure". And never did tell me! Then twice I've been sent to get lab tests done on my son and the hospital didn't have there faxed paperwork and I had to come back the next day. Carrying around a newborn is not easy and they made it very inconveniient for me. Dr provides little to no information at visits. We definitely are switching after this last appt when we didn't get one of his vaccines he was due for due to "a mistake".

February 20th, 2011
Horrible... and needs to retire!
He needs to retire. Hold grudges if your child sees another dr. Staff is rude and does not want to work. No compassion for your child.Doesn't offer helpful information. Horrible!

June 19th, 2008
Dr. Whitaker has been our doctor for almost 8 years now and I will never go anywhere else. He cares about my kids and their needs. It is a very comfortable and friendly place to be. I beleive him and his nurse go out of their way for me and my kids, not very many doctors would do that.