Dr. John Whitney Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Whitney?

April 30th, 2015

If you love your child, I think you should stay away from this doctor. Sorry for using such strong words, as only that sentence can sum up the experience I have had with this Doctor. My regular doctor in unavailable and I needed my son to be seen by someone as he has been getting feverish for the last week or so. This guy came angrily to the room where we were waiting , My son who otherwise a very happy kid, started crying just by looking at him like never before , By looking at his face you can say how scared he was, so when my son was crying uncontrollably , this Doctor didnot even look at my son but was asking me for symptoms in a blunt and rude way , he asked me to put my son on the table and hold him with my own hands , then without even touching him he looked in his nose and very rudely put a scale in his mouth to see inside , I was feeling terrible seeing my son crying after being scared so much . So during the entire appointment he didn't utter a single word to my son . I have never written any negative review in my life for a Doctor before, But I sincerely think this Doctor needs to be reviewed and stayed away . Thanks again stay from people who have no empathy and compassion for your kid.

January 15th, 2015

I work in healthcare and Dr. Whitney was a disappointment. Terrible bedside manner and communication.

December 15th, 2015