Dr. John Witt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Witt?

April 7th, 2015

Rude and unprofessional nurse practioner

Saw only the Nurse Practicioner. She was not helpful, and after 2 appointments with her and 2 tests she had a very unprofessional and rude coversation with the nurse within my hearing about my questions.

April 8th, 2013

Not the best experience

I don't see doctors unless I'm extremely sick. I received 2 shots for what I thought was a sinus infection, 12 hours before my PC sent me to the ER with neurological issues. After CT Scans and other evaluations the ER doctor suggested I see a Neurologist a.s.a.p. I was able to get an appointment with his assistant within 2 days of my ER visit. She was very sweet and listened to all of my different symptoms I was having, which was about 10 things at this time. I had to call them within a week with new symptoms (face swelling, delayed speech, comprehension etc.) and asked to see the doctor. He didn't have any open appointments. A week later I had more symptoms to report and asked to see him again... still I must not have been sick enough. They sent me to have several test done throughout this waiting game that I was playing. Another week I had more new symptoms..... still not sever enough. Overall I had a total of 48 symptoms which I had never experience before. Finally, after 2 1/2 months of waiting, I got to see the doctor which had no concern nor answers for me... I still had some lingering symptoms but nothing for him to worry about. This was a very scary health problem and truly thought I could be dieing and they/he didn't have the time to listen or see me. Also, in this rating I gave them 1 star for follow up after visit - it was an accident - the never followed up.... they also recommend a overall rating it should be a -1star not a full star.

May 17th, 2011