A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cabelka is Good. Dr. Cabelka has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cabelka, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabelka graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabelka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabelka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cabelka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Cabelka practice?
Dr. John Cabelka practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelika, AL.
See Columbus Radiation Oncologists and Columbus Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Cabelka, Dr. Evan Cabelka, Dr. Giovanni Cabelka, Dr. Hank Cabelka, Dr. Hans Cabelka, Dr. Ian Cabelka, Dr. Ivan Cabelka, Dr. Jack Cabelka