A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cabelka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cabelka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cabelka, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabelka graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabelka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Cabelka MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Cabelka practice?
- Dr. John Cabelka has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cabelka practices Radiation Oncology near Opelika, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Opelika Radiologists.