A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caccamese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caccamese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccamese graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Caccamese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Caccamese DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Caccamese practice?
- Dr. John Caccamese has 1 office location.
Dr. John Caccamese practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.