A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cai graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Cai practice?
Dr. John Cai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.