A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cai
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Cai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cai graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cai MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cai practice?
- Dr. John Cai has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.