A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cai
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cai graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cai MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cai practice?
- Dr. John Cai has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.