A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Calkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Calkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Calkins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Calkins practice?
- Dr. John Calkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Calkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.