A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Callahan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Callahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Callahan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. John Callahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Callahan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA.
See Pittston Primary Care Doctors and Pittston General Practitioners.