A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cambareri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cambareri is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cambareri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambareri graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cambareri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cambareri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cambareri practice?
- Dr. John Cambareri has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cambareri practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Anesthesiologists.