Learn more about Dr. John Camblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Camblin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camblin graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Camblin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camblin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Camblin practice?
Dr. John Camblin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Lakeland Surgeons, Lakeland Orthopedic Surgeons, Lakeland Emergency Physicians, and Lakeland Internists.