A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Camblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Camblin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camblin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camblin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camblin graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Camblin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbert Camblin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Camblin practice?
- Dr. John Camblin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Camblin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Lakeland Surgeons.