A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Camblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Camblin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camblin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camblin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camblin graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Camblin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbert Camblin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Camblin practice?
- Dr. John Camblin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Camblin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Lakeland Orthopedic Surgeons.