A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cametas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cametas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital of Richmond
- Columbia Henrico Doctors Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cametas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cametas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Cametas practice?
Dr. John Cametas practices Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Cametas, Dr. Evan Cametas, Dr. Giovanni Cametas, Dr. Hank Cametas, Dr. Hans Cametas, Dr. Ian Cametas, Dr. Ivan Cametas, Dr. Jack Cametas