A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cametas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cametas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cametas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cametas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gus Cametas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Cametas practice?
- Dr. John Cametas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cametas practices Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Primary Care Doctors.