Dr. John Thomas Camp MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Camp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Camp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Tx Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Camp practice?
Dr. John Camp practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Camp, Dr. Evan Camp, Dr. Giovanni Camp, Dr. Hank Camp, Dr. Hans Camp, Dr. Ian Camp, Dr. Ivan Camp, Dr. Jack Camp