A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Camp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Camp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Camp has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Camp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John T. Camp practice?
- Dr. John Camp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Camp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.