A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Camp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Camp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans