A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Camp is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Camp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Camp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Camp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John T. Camp practice?
- Dr. John Camp has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Camp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons and Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.