A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campagna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Campagna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campagna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campagna graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campagna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Campagna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Campagna practice?
- Dr. John Campagna has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Campagna practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.