A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campaiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campaiola, MD, DO is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Campaiola graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Campaiola has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campaiola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Campaiola practice?
Dr. John Campaiola practices Urology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Urologists.