A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campaiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Campaiola is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campaiola
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Campaiola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campaiola, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Campaiola graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Campaiola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
- Health Alliance Hosp-Leominster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Campaiola DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Campaiola practice?
- Dr. John Campaiola has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Campaiola practices Urology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Urologists.