A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campaiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Campaiola is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campaiola, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Campaiola graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Campaiola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
- Health Alliance Hosp-Leominster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Campaiola DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Campaiola practice?
- Dr. John Campaiola has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Campaiola practices Urology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Urologists.