A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Campion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campion, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Campion graduated from New York University.
Dr. Campion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Campion MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Campion practice?
- Dr. John Campion has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Campion practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists and Allentown Child Psychiatrists.