A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Campion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Campion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campion
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campion, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campion graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Campion MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Campion practice?
- Dr. John Campion has 1 office location.
Dr. John Campion practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.