Dr. John Campobasso Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Campobasso?

Need to be put in hospital head lice body lice and scabies 12 was now I am going crazy please put me in NKC hospital today please

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Been with Dr john all my life, started with his father dr frank. he is a very good doctor. highly recommend

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr Campobasso and staff always great. I feel they know and understand me.

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. John is the best doctor anyone could ask for.he has been my dr for many years. He has the best bedside manners and is very very knowledgable. He has helped me more times than I could count.there could never be any doctor who could possibly compare.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Dr. Campobasso has been my PCP for nearly 10 years now. I started seeing him originally for weight loss help and he was so helpful that I made him my primary physician. The office staff is mostly friendly, there are a few employees that I feel could be a little more courteous. I was disappointed when they moved their office and I was not made aware of it until I called to schedule an appointment. I feel like the waittime is excessive most of the time but I guess it's worth it to see a doctor that actually cares about his patients. It can also be difficult to get into see him, especially for urgent care needs. But overall, he is a great doctor and his office is exceptional! Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with Graves Disease, an autoimmune disease, which he does not specialize in and is not all that familiar with so I may have to switch to an internal medicine doctor which I am not looking forward to, since it's seems so hard to find a physician as wonderful as he is!

Miss

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Excellent Physician, listen, understand, and very knowledgeable! Staff is caring, helpful, and very professional! Follow up visits are easy to schedule, and he spends time listening to health issues. Accurate Diagnosis!

Posted on October 14th, 2017