A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Canio is Excellent. Dr. Canio has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Canio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Canio graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Canio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Canio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Canio practice?
Dr. John Canio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Canio, Dr. Deshawn Canio, Dr. Jan Canio, Dr. Hank Canio, Dr. Shayne Canio, Dr. Shane Canio, Dr. Jackie Canio, Dr. Giovanni Canio