A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cantando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cantando is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantando graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cantando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Demetrio Cantando DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cantando practice?
- Dr. John Cantando has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cantando practices Neurological Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA and Danville, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.