Learn more about Dr. John Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cantor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantor
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Cantor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Cantor practice?
- Dr. John Cantor has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Pulmonologists, and Greenville Critical Care Practitioners.