A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Cantor MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John P. Cantor practice?
- Dr. John Cantor has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Pulmonologists.