A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cantor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Cantor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Cantor practice?
- Dr. John Cantor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Greenville, MI.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Pulmonologists, and Greenville Critical Care Practitioners.