A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Canty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Canty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canty
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Canty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Canty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Canty graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canty has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Canty MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Canty practice?
- Dr. John Canty has 1 office location.
Dr. John Canty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.