A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Canty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Canty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canty
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Canty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Canty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Canty graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canty has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Canty MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Canty practice?
- Dr. John Canty has 1 office location.
Dr. John Canty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.