Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Canty Jr
Dr. John Canty Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Canty is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center, Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital and SOC Health Care System. Dr. Canty has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Canty Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Canty Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Rabi Yacoub
Internal Medicine, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0 mi9
Dr. David Zlotnick
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Emily Battaglia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi