A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Capehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Capehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Capehart, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Capehart graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Capehart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Capehart MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Capehart practice?
- Dr. John Capehart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Capehart practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.