Learn more about Dr. John Capehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Capehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capehart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Capehart, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Capehart graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capehart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Capehart MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Capehart practice?
- Dr. John Capehart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Capehart practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.