Learn more about Dr. John Capo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Capo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Capo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Capo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John T. Capo practice?
- Dr. John Capo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Capo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.