A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Capo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Capo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Capo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Capo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Capo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John T. Capo practice?
- Dr. John Capo has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Capo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and New York, NY.
See Jersey City Orthopedic Surgeons and Jersey City Surgeons.