Dr. John Capos DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Shingletown, CA

2.5

December 28th, 2015
I went to him about 8 months ago before my back surgery. I've been meaning to share my experience but put it off. I was dealing with anxiety and high blood pressure. He made me feel worse. I felt like I was being interrogated by him. The staff was great and very nice to me. I work in an operating room with some of the toughest, and brightest surgeons in California.I know how doc's can be. In 20years of surgery experience, has a surgeon or doc make me feel that uncomfortable.

February 21st, 2015
A stubborn grouchy old man.

February 6th, 2013
Not very happy
Dr. John Capos is somewhat ok of a doctor but his staff is absolutely HORRIBLE! I recently went to my dentist and im currently waiting to get a root canal and they prescribed me vicodin for the pain that im having to endure until then and its not working at all for the pain. So my dentist told me that by law they cant legally prescribe me nothing more than vicodin and to call my care provider. So i did. And one of the women who works there stated that they do not prescribe narcotics and basically implying that im a drug user and the only reason why the dentist told me to call my provider is to "get rid of me because they dont want to deal with me" NOT A VERY GOOD CLINIC NOR DO THEY SOUND PROFFESIONAL! Do not go here unless you want to get treated like dirt!

August 16th, 2012
Appointment scheduling
I called this office to schedule my son an appointment. The lady on the phone explained to me that in order to make an appointment, I would have to go INTO the office to fill out paperwork. I could not schedule an appointment over the phone. What the?! With gas prices as they are I could not afford to go INTO the office just to make an appointment. VERY INCONVENIENT if you ask me. I am looking for another doctor.