Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

by Kris Minic on Feb 17th, 2015

I found Dr. John Capurro, MD randomly when my FAA Medical Examiner moved - what a blessing. Thanks Doc and Staff

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
May 3rd, 2012

Have been with him since he was on Beechmont and follow him to Milford. They can't get any better.doesn't make you feel like you have to talk fast or he will be out the door before you get it all out. Great sense of humor.

Aug 29th, 2011

I like Dr. Capurro. He is straight forward and to the point and he listens to you and takes care of what is needed.

A Physician I Trust show details A Physician I Trust
May 18th, 2011

After many years I have found a physician I trust and will stay with. Dr. Capurro is caring, accurate and punctual in giving me test results and responding to inquiries. I have been with him for about four years now (2011). He is the primary care physician for myself and my family.He has a dry humor, which I enjoy. He spends as much time with you as you need, listens and responds with practical advice. I recommend him to anyone searching for a great family doctor.

Run the other way show details Run the other way
Sep 28th, 2010

He is an ok doc if you are well but if there is a problem or an emergency you will be left waiting for weeks for any response on test results and in the meantime you are suffering. No bedside manner. It has been more than two weeks and I still don't know what is wrong. Look elsewhere.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by long time patient on Aug 7th, 2009

I love Dr.John Capurro I have been with him for years. He is special, and I trust him.