Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Card
Dr. John Card, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Winston Salem, NC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Card is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Novant Medical Group and Medical Park Hospital. Dr. Card has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Card has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Card is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. William Hough
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi44
Dr. Debra Tegeler
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Bruce Brasher
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi36