Dr. John Cardea Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John Cardea?

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

disgusted with Dr. Cardea!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Cardea because I was in a desperate situation with another cruel doctor. I needed a second opinion from Dr. Cardea to save myself from further abuse where I worked. Doctor Cardea was extremely rude and I thought he was going to physically attack my elderly mother who came with me! I never saw such unprofessional conduct from a doctor towards a patient seeking help. Doctor Cardea then raised his arm like he was going to hit me! This doctor is extremely rude and I would warn anyone not to see him. Although it's been years, I'love never forget what happened.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

I had double hip surgery 3 years ago with Dr. John Cardea. I have worse issues with my back than I did before he did the total hip replacement. He was a very rude, heartless man. I have been on pain management program since the surgery and this medication doesn't solve the problem. I have been to many neuroglogist and they have all told me my pain is a mental issue. My leg was fine before surgery, after surgery my left leg was numb and I couldn't move it. Later that night I got a little feeling in my leg however the bottom half is still numb and hurts.

2nd knee replacement with Dr. Cardea

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Very pleased, takes the tough operation no one else will touch. Excellent staff, they are very responsive and quick to assist. This is my 2nd total knee operation with him, recovery was good.

Not a good doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Not pleased with this doctor very rude and he told me it would one price then charged me me double then what he said. I swear i dont understand why people try to take advantage of people that hardly have any money

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Very pleased with this Doctor. Have not heard an unkind word from anyone. That includes his employees past and present. Would highly recommend.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

I have not seen this doctor. I am only seeking info on him. His staff is very supportive.

Posted on December 4th, 2016