A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cardone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cardone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cardone, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cardone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Cardone MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Cardone practice?
- Dr. John Cardone has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cardone practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Erie, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.