A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carlton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carlton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Winslow Carlton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Carlton practice?
- Dr. John Carlton has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Carlton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Walsenburg, CO and Fort Collins, CO.
See Loveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.