A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carlucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlucci
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carlucci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carlucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlucci graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Carlucci MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Carlucci practice?
- Dr. John Carlucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Carlucci practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.