A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carlucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlucci graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carlucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Carlucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Carlucci practice?
Dr. John Carlucci practices Urology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moosic, PA and New York, NY.
See Wilkes Barre Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Carlucci, Dr. Evan Carlucci, Dr. Giovanni Carlucci, Dr. Hank Carlucci, Dr. Hans Carlucci, Dr. Ian Carlucci, Dr. Ivan Carlucci, Dr. Jack Carlucci