A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carlucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carlucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlucci graduated from New York University.
Dr. Carlucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Carlucci practice?
Dr. John Carlucci practices Urology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Mount Pocono, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Urologists.