A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carney is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carney, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Carney DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Carney practice?
- Dr. John Carney has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Carney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: West Lafayette, IN and Frankfort, IN.
See Lafayette Radiologists.