Dr. John Kirkendall Carper MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carper is Good. Dr. Carper has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carper graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Carper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Carper practice?
Dr. John Carper practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Family Physicians, Alameda Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Alameda Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Carper, Dr. Deshawn Carper, Dr. Jan Carper, Dr. Hank Carper, Dr. Shayne Carper, Dr. Shane Carper, Dr. Jackie Carper, Dr. Giovanni Carper