A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Carper graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Carper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kirkendall Carper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Carper practice?
- Dr. John Carper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carper practices Family Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Primary Care Doctors.