Learn more about Dr. John Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carr, FCCP, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alfred Carr FCCP and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carr practice?
- Dr. John Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Carr practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.