A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carr, FCCP, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alfred Carr FCCP and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carr practice?
- Dr. John Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Carr practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI.
See Fenton Surgeons.