A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carr, FCCP, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Carr FCCP and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carr practice?
- Dr. John Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Carr practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Fenton Surgeons.