Learn more about Dr. John Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carr, FCCP, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Carr FCCP and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carr practice?
- Dr. John Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carr practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons and Flint Cardiothoracic Surgeons.