A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carrino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carrino, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrino graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carrino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Carrino MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carrino practice?
- Dr. John Carrino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carrino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.