A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carrino, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Bone Cancer, Bone Marrow Diseases, and Bursitis Adhesive Capsulitis.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrino graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carrino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Carrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Carrino practice?
Dr. John Carrino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Carrino, Dr. Evan Carrino, Dr. Giovanni Carrino, Dr. Hank Carrino, Dr. Hans Carrino, Dr. Ian Carrino, Dr. Ivan Carrino, Dr. Jack Carrino