A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carrino, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrino graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carrino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Carrino MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carrino practice?
- Dr. John Carrino has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Carrino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.