A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carter, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dillon Carter MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Carter practice?
- Dr. John Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.