A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carucci is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carucci, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Carucci graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carucci has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Carucci MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carucci practice?
- Dr. John Carucci has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Carucci practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.