A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carver graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Carver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Carver practice?
- Dr. John Carver has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Carver practices Ophthalmology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Draper, UT.
See Provo Ophthalmologists.