A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Casamiquela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Casamiquela is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Casamiquela, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casamiquela graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Casamiquela has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mike Casamiquela MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Casamiquela practice?
- Dr. John Casamiquela has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Casamiquela practices Neurological Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Neurological Surgeons.