A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Casarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casarino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casarino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Casarino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casarino graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Casarino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Casarino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Casarino practice?
- Dr. John Casarino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Casarino practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.