A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Casarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Casarino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casarino graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Casarino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Casarino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Casarino practice?
- Dr. John Casarino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Casarino practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.