Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Cascone
Dr. John Cascone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leavenworth, KS, with another office in Joplin, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cascone is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center, VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System - Dwight D Eisenhower VA Medical Center and Freeman Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. John Cascone has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Cascone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leavenworth, KS.
Dr. Roomana Ahad
Leavenworth, KS 0.01 mi
Dr. Marivic Sumulong-Tomacruz
Leavenworth, KS 0.01 mi27
Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Leavenworth, KS 0.01 mi47