A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Casey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Casey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Casey practice?
- Dr. John Casey has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.