Overall Review

no change

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Casler successfully removed an embedded parotid gland tumor from behind my left ear area, putting me immediately at ease by telling me that he had performed that procedure over 1250 times, and felt quite sure mine was benign. He patiently drew a sketch and explained the where, what and why of the surgery I was facing. I was immediately relieved and he had my full faith and trust. The surgery went beautifully, the scar minimized in a natural crease, and Dr. Casler created another fan for life!

October 1st, 2015
Care from Dr. Casler & ENT
Dr. Casler and the entire Mayo/ENT Team are as professional a group of care givers as I have ever met. Simply the best!

September 6th, 2013
ENT Surgeon
Dr. John Casler has been an answer to prayer. He correctly diagnosed my HN SCC and recommended surgery. Now five motnhs out I have normal function without any trace of cancer in my head and neck. The surgery was the best I could have hoped for and the outcome has been superb. I beleive in my heart of hearts that Dr. Casler is the one of the very best surgeons in his field nationwide with outstanding skill, care for his patients, and communicates extremely well. I could not have chosen a finer physician regardless of location in the USA. The Jacksonville Mayo Clinic experience has been outstanding in every area.

October 3rd, 2012
caring inspires confidence
some surgery sites tout how fast they are...Dr. Casler is not about that. He is precise, caring, of course safety conscious. My surgery (parathyroid) was completed in a timely manner with great results.

December 26th, 2009
I had a condition which was chronic and hard to diagnose and treat. Several Drs had tried and failed but Dr Casler patiently worked with me until we found a treatment that worked and in the process helped me get attention for another condition.