A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cassidy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Cassidy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. John Cassidy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cassidy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.