A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cassidy is Excellent. Dr. Cassidy has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cassidy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Cassidy practice?
Dr. John Cassidy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Broken Arrow, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Cassidy, Dr. Deshawn Cassidy, Dr. Jan Cassidy, Dr. Hank Cassidy, Dr. Shayne Cassidy, Dr. Shane Cassidy, Dr. Jackie Cassidy, Dr. Giovanni Cassidy