A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Cassidy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Michael Cassidy MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. J M. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. J Cassidy has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Cassidy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.