A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Casterline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Casterline is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Casterline, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casterline graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Casterline has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Casterline MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Casterline practice?
- Dr. John Casterline has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Casterline practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL.
See Birmingham Cardiothoracic Surgeons.