Learn more about Dr. John Casterline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Casterline is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casterline
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casterline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Casterline, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casterline graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Casterline has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Casterline MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Casterline practice?
- Dr. John Casterline has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Casterline practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Vestavia, AL.