A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Castle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Castle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Castle MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Castle practice?
- Dr. John Castle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Castle practices Plastic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.