A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Castle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance