A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Castro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Castro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Castro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Castro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Castro practice?
- Dr. John Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Castro practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.