A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caswell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caswell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caswell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Caswell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elton Caswell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Caswell practice?
- Dr. John Caswell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Caswell practices Family Medicine near Gentry, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Siloam Springs, AR.
See Gentry Primary Care Doctors.