A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caulfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caulfield, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caulfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Caulfield graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caulfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Justin Caulfield MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Caulfield practice?
- Dr. John Caulfield has 1 office location.
Dr. John Caulfield practices Urology near La Place, LA.
See La Place Urologists.