Dr. John Caulfield, MD
Dr. John Justin Caulfield MD is a male doctor, has 20 years of experience and practices in .
17050 Medical Center Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Caulfield graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caulfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caulfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Caulfield practice?
- Dr. John Caulfield practices near Baton Rouge, LA.