Overall Review

3.0

December 14th, 2014
would not recomend
the first time i went to this guy i was 19 he immediately asked me why i was there i said for a physical he said is there anything wrong i said no then he said did you just get your new insurance and decide to take it for a spin and i said no i get a physical every year and he said well you are 19 you don't really need a physical every year. he also made uncomfortable comments during the standard testicular exam which is 100% uncalled for in any way

March 12th, 2011
Don't Go To This Doctor!
This doctor is without a doubt the worst doctor I have EVER been to. Do yourself a favor and find another one! After waiting almost 6 MONTHS to see this bozo, he gives me the customary physical. His beside manner sucks! Instead of any kind of personality he focuses on the fact that I have to lose weight (I know I do, but after waiting 6 months and on my first visit that's all pretty much all the man had to say...crack a smile? Glad your here? Not even remotely close). Anyway, he sends me a letter saying that he finds my triglycerides off the charts...then CLAIMS he tried to call me twice...funny my phone reflected no such calls. Meanwhile I'm panicking not knowing if I'm about to have a stroke as I leave messages with him for about two weeks.In the latest fiasco, I went in complaining of a intermittent "popping" sound when I breath, similar to the candy "Pop Rocks". (of course it wasnt doing it during my visit). Anyway, he tells me he's never heard of it and sends me home with no treatment, like I'm lying to him or something. I ask a few NURSE, not DOCTORS mind you, about the condition, and literally everyone I asked had hear of the condition before, except Dr. Cavallo!I sent him a letter three weeks ago telling him what the condition is, and that its gotten worse. I have yet to hear from him....Literally, the worst doctor I've ever seen!!

October 4th, 2009
Doctors are not God
Doctor Cavallo took the place of one of the best doctors around. That Doctor died of a brain tumor. Dr. Cavallo had to step in a fill some unfillable shoes. It took some time to get used to Doctor Cavallo. This past winter I had a medical problem and Dr. Cavallo had me take some testes to rull out some things. I am glad that he did that. If there is a suspecion of something going on. Dr. Cavallo referes you to a specialist. This seems to be the norm these days. He is a young man,laid back, he listens, and he took the time with me.As time has gone on, I feel secure in keeping Dr. Cavallo as my primary care doctor.

July 29th, 2009
Mis-diagnosis
Dr. Cavallo replaced one of the best doctors around, the late Dr. James Thomas. Dr. Cavallo not only missed my Parkinson's diagnosis, but boldy told me to my face that I was a hypochondriac. You could excuse his absent bedside manor if he persued a diagnosis. But this incredibly arrogant, rude, no-personality doctor left me feeling absolutely horrible about myself. I'd suggest that he become a vetinarian but I'm am 100% certain that the animals would put an end to him immediatly.